We are looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to be a part of our .NET team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding Client Requirements and functional specifications.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches.
- Uploading the web site onto a server and registering it with different search engines.
- Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing Dot Net content based on practical approved layout.
- Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the Dot Net programming requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the technologies like ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, JQuery, WCF, WPF.
- Must have worked on both Web and Windows application.
- Strong background of Asp.net 4.0 or 4.5 Programing.
- Knowledge of technologies like MVC4/5 with C#, LINQ or Entity Framework.
- Sound knowledge of Oops.
- Knowledge of Angular JS is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should have good Communication skills.
- Should have a technical bent of mind.
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work with team and meet deadlines.
We are looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to be a part of our Xamarin team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interpreting and analyzing project requirements and transforming it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations.
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements.
- Excellent communication and client interaction.
- Min.2-3 Year of Hands On Experience on cross platform development using Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android technologies.
- XAML/ C#.
- SQL Server
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM methodology.
We are looking for a talented and experienced professional who understands technology and has relevant experience of applying this knowledge for effective solutioning to Clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation of the propositions & collaterals overall, practices aligned and vertically aligned.
- Ability to conduct market research and build thought leadership/ PoVs on Digital Solutions.
- Creation of the RFI & RFP responses.
- Creation of the Proactive proposal responses.
- Creating the canned material for non-digital deals with digital being 1 of the showcases as a value add.
- Monitor the team ramp ups for fresh projects with delivery teams.
- Handshake with Delivery teams on proposal reviews and to capture the effort estimations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
- First-hand experience in pre-sales activities such as design, solutions, estimation, proposal content (technical only) preparation, architecture documentation.
- Must be able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to network and build sustainable relationships.
- Must have positive attitude and possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
The Web Development, Web Design, Mobile Application Development Training by Adviento Technology is a 6-months training program in the fields of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, C#.net, Angular JS, PHP, SQL and MySQL. In this training program, you will learn how to create a website. This training program is created by our expert team who have built our website, Android app and this awesome training platform. You will learn through practical sessions. For a great hands on learning experience, this training program is packed with assignments, assessment tests, code challenges, quizzes, and exercises. At the end of this training program, you will build dynamic website that will work seamlessly across different devices. You will also get a chance to work on live projects. For doubt clearing, you would get 1-hour of discussion session with the trainer every day.
Qualities We are looking for:
Passion for Code:
Programming isn’t for the uninterested. You must have a passion for code, Building code is much like developing a painting, a sculpture, or a symphony.
The creativity and curiosity is required to think outside the box when designing programs. The thrill you get from making something work is what keeps you going.
Although you may have passion for your job, this love for your work and for the next project doesn’t mean that you can be sloppy. Attention to detail is important, but so is an ability to stay organized. So much bad code belongs to developers who don’t do what they know should be done.
As an intern, you’ll likely collaborate with other interns and company employees. Your ability to communicate and relate well to others is certainly important for collaboration, as is the capacity to work with others toward a common goal. As part of a team, you have to understand your own strengths and weaknesses so you know how you can best contribute, as well as be aware of how you can bring out the best in others.
You Will Learn
HTML & CSS
Learn HTML & CSS to build structure of web pages and to style them to provide rich UI
Learn to use Bootstrap to develop responsive mobile web pages for your website
Learn to write SQL/MySQL queries to perform CRUD in the database
Learn .NET to perform operations on database and to build functional logic